POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ice Castle (40kbu) : Ice Castle (40kbu) Server Time
18 Aug 2024 12:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Ice Castle (40kbu)
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 25 Apr 2001 07:25:10
Message: <3ae6b416@news.povray.org>
Version 2

I moved the light source to the right (Note to self: Never
put the main light behind the camera unless there is a very good
reason) and added some details in the foreground.

The figure is a poser model and the clothing is a 3ds import
from http://www.stewstras.net/baument/downloads.htm

The snow on the flagpole was done with a the snow_blobs
macro (Who wrote that?)

Flag created with cloth simulator 0.4.0

I originally intended this scene for the irtc, but I don't
think I'm going to enter it.

Comments?

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *

Attachments:
Download 'IceCastle.jpg' (38 KB)

Preview of image 'IceCastle.jpg'
IceCastle.jpg